In school we positively encourage pupils to wear uniform so that they are appropriately and safely dressed for a wide range of activities, can share in the common aims and values of the school, and have a sense of belonging to the school community.
Uniform items with a school logo can only be purchased online from Brigade (link at the bottom of this page). P.E.T- shirts, caps and book bags are still available from the office). The PTA also sell a selection of nearly new stock.
- Grey standard school trousers, grey shorts, skirts or pinafores. Red gingham checked dress (summer)
- White polo shirt or white shirt/blouse.
- Red sweatshirt (logo), knitted jumper or cardigan.
- White or grey socks red, grey or black tights.
- Black shoes – low heels (not trainers).
- White or School ‘T’ Shirt.
- Black shorts/jogging bottoms/leggings.
- Red sweatshirt for outside
- Black pumps and trainers (for outside).
Games and P.E. equipment should be kept in a strong, named P.E. bag.
It is essential that all items of clothing are clearly marked with the child’s name to enable expensive and valued items to be returned to their owner.
It is school policy that jewellery should not be worn in school. If parents wish to have their children’s ears pierced it is advisable to do so at the very beginning of the Summer holidays so that on return to school, studs can be removed. If children wear earrings to school they must be able to remove and replace them by themselves. Teachers are not allowed to do this for them. If they are not able to remove them then the studs must be covered with plasters.